1. What is Six Sigma – what does it mean mathematically? What tools, techniques, and methods that you would you traditionally use in a Six Sigma facilitation? What do you envision the roles and responsibilities for a Six Sigma centered project? Provide 8 Six Sigma tools and explain what they are used for.
#2. For this assignment, you have been assigned as the project manager for a project involving the installation of a new Internet security suite for your company. Complete the following tasks for your project:
- Provide a brief overview of your project.
- Describe positive and negative risks within your project.
- Discuss how each of the identified risks can affect the success or failure of the project and rank each risk in terms of impact to the project.
- Propose risk mitigation and management approaches for each identified risk.
- Describe the role policy plays in the planning and performing of risk management processes.