Prepare a 12-15 slide PowerPoint presentation that outlines your proposal to the stakeholders who would approve or deny your plan. Include the following:
- Present the prevailing pressure that threatens organizational success.
- Summarize your strategies for successfully implementing the change plan in order to address the internal or external pressure.
- Propose strategies for effectively communicating to internal and external stakeholders. Identify what information needs to be disseminated and to which stakeholders. Discuss the communication skills and language necessary to be effective with both internal and external stakeholders. Describe the communication process and the strategies used to disseminate information throughout the implementation process.
- Present a strategic plan for sustaining the change after the plan has been implemented.
- Predict potential obstacles or unintended consequences and recommend strategies to overcome or respond to them.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide
Major and minor environmental and organizational pressures are described.
The steps for implement are clearly described. Strong strategies for the implementation of each step are proposed.
Strong strategies for communication are proposed. A clear and well-developed process for disseminating information is proposed. Strategies effectively include both internal and external stakeholders.
A clear plan for sustaining change is described. The plan addresses all major areas for sustaining change within the organization.
A sound prediction for obstacles and unintended consequences is presented.
The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
Writer is clearly in control of standard, written, academic English.
Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.