Required: #1.Prepare journal entries to record the December transactions in the General Journal Tab in the excel template file “Accounting Cycle Excel Template.xlsx”. Use the following accounts as appropriate: Cash, Accounts Receivable, Supplies, Prepaid Insurance, Equipment, Accumulated Depreciation, Accounts Payable, Wages Payable, Common Stock, Retained Earnings, Dividends, Service Revenue, Depreciation Expense, Wages Expense, Supplies Expense, Rent Expense, and Insurance Expense. 1-DecBegan business by depositing $10000 in a bank account in the name of the company in exchange for 1000 shares of $10 per share common stock. 1-DecPaid the rent for the current month, $1400 . 1-DecPaid the premium on a one-year insurance policy, $1200 . 1-DecPurchased Equipment for $3600 cash. 5-DecPurchased office supplies from XYZ Company on account, $300 . 15-DecProvided services to customers for $9000 cash. 16-DecProvided service to customers ABC Inc. on account, $7900 . 21-DecReceived $3300 cash from ABC Inc., customer on account. 23-DecPaid $170 to XYZ company for supplies purchased on account on December 5 . 28-DecPaid wages for the period December 1 through December 28, $4760 . 30-DecDeclared and paid dividend to stockholders $200 . #2.Post all of the December transactions from the “General Journal” tab to the T-accounts under the “T-Accounts” tab in the excel template file “Accounting Cycle Excel Template.xlsx”. Assume there are no beginning balances in any of the accounts. #3.Compute the balance for each T-account after all of the entries have been posted. These are the unadjusted balance as of December 31. #4.Prepare the unadjusted trial balance under the “Unadjusted Trial Balance” tab in the excel template file “Accounting Cycle Excel Template.xlsx” . Provide the total of the credit column from the Unadjusted Trial Balance #5.Record the following four transactions as adjusting entries under the “General Journal” tab. 31-DecOne month’s insurance has been used by the company $100. 31-DecThe remaining inventory of unused office supplies is $90. 31-DecThe estimated depreciation on equipment is $60. 31-DecWages incurred from December 29 to December 31 but not yet paid or recorded total $510. #6.Post all of the adjusting entries to the T-accounts under the “T-Accounts” tab. Compute the balance for each T-account after all of the adjusting entries have been posted. These are the adjusted balance as of December 31. #7.Prepare the adjusted trial balance under the “Adjusted Trial Balance” tab as of December 31 in the excel template file “Accounting Cycle Excel Template.xlsx” . Provide the following accounts balances from the Adjusted Trial Balance: Cash Accounts Receivable Supplies Prepaid Insurance Equipment Accumulated Depreciation Accounts Payable Wages Payable Common Stock Retained Earnings #8.Prepare Income Statement, Statement of Stockholder’s Equity, and Classified Balance Sheet under the “Financial Statements” tab for the month ended December 31, 20XX in the excel template file “Accounting Cycle Excel Template.xlsx”. Provide the following amount from the Income Statement: Service Revenue Depreciation Expense Wages Expense Supplies Expense Rent Expense Insurance Expense Net Income Provide the following account balance from the Statement of Stockholders’ Equity: Dividends Provide the following account balances from the Balance Sheet: Current Assets Long-Term Assets Total Liabilities Total Stockholder’s Equity Cash #9.Record the closing entries under the “General Journal” tab. #10.Post all of the closing entries to the T-accounts under the “T-Accounts” tab. Compute the balance for each T-account after all of the closing entries have been posted. Provide the ending balance of Cash at December 31 from the T-account Provide the balance of the Retained Earnings T-account after closing entries have been posted. Does the ending balance of the Retained Earnings T-account agree with the balance of Retained Earnings on the Balance Sheet? Check Point: Total Assets $ 20,300.00
Looking for help with an assignment? Connect with an assignment Expert Now!
Prepare journal entries to record the December transactions in the General Journal Tab
Get your essay writing needs completed by us and enjoy these and more benefits:
Our qualified team of experts have access to varied online library databases to help with recent and well researched tools that help in writing your paper to deliver a profound research that earns you a stellar grade
We have a user friendly interface to help you track the progress on your order from your client portal. Additionally, with each and every step, you will get notified on the status of your paper to give you an easy time to do other kinds of stuff
Order Our Custom Essay Writing Service
1. Making an Order Tip and Tricks
- Choose the type of assignment, topic, subject, length, and deadline for your paper.
- Indicate the following order parameters: service, chosen writer level, number of cited sources, and citation style.
- Add your document or provide instructions for paper in a specific form.
2. Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Right Writer
- Log in using your email address or your Facebook account.
- A list of suitable writers will be offered to you. Before making a selection, you can read testimonials or engage in a Live Chat with authors.
- Check your balance and, if necessary, add funds to your account. Here you will also find exclusive bargains.
- Put money into the account of the chosen writer.
3. Tips and Tricks for Supervising the Writing Process
- Get the chance to keep track of the process and connect with your writer.
- If required, include updated instructions.
- Have a conversation with your author.
4. Tips and Tricks to Enjoy the Results
- You will receive the paper. You have the option of requesting modifications if they are required. Before giving it back to the writer, make a list of the adjustments that need to be made.
- Accept the paper and send the money to the author.
- Rate your writer, submit your request, then sit back and enjoy the results.
How can we even make your school life easier with our services?
We always strive to provide the best techniques and skills that help your essay a stellar paper. We have achieved this through the years by offering features such as: