- HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP) DEVELOPMENT
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Development
Your previous contributions addressing a variety of important topics outlined in all previous assignments for this course are deemed essential in supporting the business’ overall organizational structure and competitive advantage strategy. It is now time to consider developing your own HR department team to ensure they have the requisite skills and competencies necessary to perform at high levels over time. Effective and motivated HR business partners (HRBP) will be the key to translating HR and business strategy into action. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) can be an invaluable resource to help develop and certify HR professionals. You must now explain to the management team the components of this model and how it can be leveraged to achieve operational success for the HR department. A one-hour meeting has been scheduled, and the CEO will be in attendance.
Create a 20-slide minimum PowerPoint presentation with your script or discussion or commentary in the Notes section of each slide, in which you do the following:
- Include cover, presentation agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
- Provide a slide with an overview on the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners. Be clear with your position.
- Provide 1–4 slides introducing the SHRM BoCK model and its components. Be sure to highlight each of the areas of the model. Note: It is highly recommended to insert an image of the actual SHRM BoCK model into the presentation.
- Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing the specifics on the SHRM BoCK’s “Behavioral Competencies.”
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing the specifics on the SHRM BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 1 & 2.”
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing the specifics on the SHRM BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 3 & 4.”
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on certifying your HRBPs.
- Note: Good PowerPoints have very few words on the slides themselves—almost all of the information you need to include should be in the Notes.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the Course Guide and those that are specifically provided by the professor.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Select any one of three professional PowerPoint templates provided by the professor (required).
- Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size. Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic.
- The source or sources of all images must be credited with both citation and reference. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
- All bullet point information in the Notes sections must be descriptive and have a minimum of 3–4 full sentences.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Convince stakeholders of the value of using the SHRM BoCK model to develop effective and motivated HR business partners.
Looking for help with an assignment? Connect with an assignment Expert Now!
HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP) DEVELOPMENT
Get your essay writing needs completed by us and enjoy these and more benefits:
Our qualified team of experts have access to varied online library databases to help with recent and well researched tools that help in writing your paper to deliver a profound research that earns you a stellar grade
We have a user friendly interface to help you track the progress on your order from your client portal. Additionally, with each and every step, you will get notified on the status of your paper to give you an easy time to do other kinds of stuff
Order Our Custom Essay Writing Service
1. Making an Order Tip and Tricks
- Choose the type of assignment, topic, subject, length, and deadline for your paper.
- Indicate the following order parameters: service, chosen writer level, number of cited sources, and citation style.
- Add your document or provide instructions for paper in a specific form.
2. Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Right Writer
- Log in using your email address or your Facebook account.
- A list of suitable writers will be offered to you. Before making a selection, you can read testimonials or engage in a Live Chat with authors.
- Check your balance and, if necessary, add funds to your account. Here you will also find exclusive bargains.
- Put money into the account of the chosen writer.
3. Tips and Tricks for Supervising the Writing Process
- Get the chance to keep track of the process and connect with your writer.
- If required, include updated instructions.
- Have a conversation with your author.
4. Tips and Tricks to Enjoy the Results
- You will receive the paper. You have the option of requesting modifications if they are required. Before giving it back to the writer, make a list of the adjustments that need to be made.
- Accept the paper and send the money to the author.
- Rate your writer, submit your request, then sit back and enjoy the results.
How can we even make your school life easier with our services?
We always strive to provide the best techniques and skills that help your essay a stellar paper. We have achieved this through the years by offering features such as: