Financial Ratios and Basics of Time Value of Money (TVM) (110 points)
Complete the following problems:
- Problem 4-1: Compound Interest
- Problem 4-2: Future value calculations
- Problem 4-3: Present value calculations
- Problem 4-4: Financial Ratios
- Problem 4-5: Present value of annuity calculations
- Problem 4-6: Future value of annuity calculations
- Problem 4-7: Annuity Payments
Complete the problems in an Excel spreadsheet. Be sure to show all your work on the Excel Spreadsheet to receive credit; no hard keys.
- Chapter 5 in Foundations of Finance – The Time Value of Money
- Hamza, H., & Ben, J. K. (2017). Money time value and time preference in Islamic perspective. Turkish Journal of Islamic Economics, 4(2), 19-35.
- Suharto, U. (2018). Riba and interest in Islamic finance: Semantic and terminological ıssue. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 11(1), 131-138.
- Saraç, M., & Ülev, S. (2017). Investing in Islamic stocks: A wiser way to achieve genuine interest-free finance. Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, 30(SI). Retrieved from https://ssrn.com/abstract=3061369