financial plan for the same Fortune 500 Company.
Prepare a financial plan for the same Fortune 500 Company you selected in weeks two and four. This financial plan will be included in your final business plan in your capstone course.
Describe the organization, including the type of business.
Create the business case.
· Determine why funding is needed for the company.
· Determine the sources of funding. Consider self-funding, borrowing, loans, equity, venture capital, etc.
· Evaluate the requirements of each of the funding sources that you plan to use.
· Analyze the risks that are associated with each funding source.
· Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.
· Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Create a table or chart to display this information.
Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, equipment, and inventory/supply costs.
Prepare a budget that includes starting balances, monthly costs, loan/investment payments, cash flow projections, and required revenue.
Create a profit-and-loss statement (income statement) for a 3-year period (2022, 2023, and 2024). Provide a revenue forecast, stating realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections. Refer to Table 18.1, Table 18.2, and Spreadsheet 18.1 in chapter eighteen.