- Evaluate the challenges and benefits of employing a diverse workforce.
- Design a plan for conducting business and managing employees in a global society.
- Critique the actions of organizations as they integrate diverse perspectives into their cultures.
- Evaluate the role of identity, diverse segments, and cultural backgrounds within organizations.
- Attribute different cultural perspectives to current social-cultural dimensions.
- Analyze the importance of managing a diverse workforce.
Your company has been nominated for a national diversity award associated with your efforts and dedication to diversity initiatives in the workplace and their impact on the organization and community. You have been asked to summarize your efforts for the year in a slide presentation for the diversity committee who selects the winner. Be sure to include details of the changes you made in your organization and the impact the changes made.
As part of your nomination, you have been asked to create a slide presentation. Remember your audience when giving your presentation and include the following slides:
- Title slide
- Highlighting the importance of workplace diversity
- Discussing the points that were included in your diversity plan
- Describing how culture and inclusion impact your organization
- Providing examples of how diverse workgroups work together in the workplace
- Gives examples of strategies used to incorporate Hofstede’s cultural dimensions in a global workforce
- Provides best practices for managers associated with managing a diverse, global workforce
- Conclusion slide that includes a summary of why you should win this award
- Any additional, relevant information