Assignment 3 1. Task You work in the Ethics Department for ABC Company (ABC). Your department is dedicated to advising its employees about their ethical obligations in the corporate setting. All communications you receive in this capacity are confidential. Luke, an employee of ABC, comes to you with the following scenario and asks for your advice. He wants to fully consider the situation. Your task is to advise him on all perspectives on the situation. Below are the facts that Luke provides to you. ***** Luke has been asked to work on a project that involves developing land recently purchased by ABC to build an adult entertainment retail store. According to the plan, the land is located on the corner of the neighborhood where Owen, Luke’s brother, lives. Luke knows that as soon as the plans for the store are made public, property values for the surrounding neighborhood will decrease significantly. ABC plans to publicly announce the project one month from today. Luke is concerned about his obligations of confidentiality to his company. However, Luke is also very close to Owen, who recently told Luke that he received an offer to sell his house at an “okay” price given the current real estate market. Owen is considering selling but hasn’t made any final decision yet. He wonders if he might get a better offer a few years from now when the real estate market improves. What is the ethical issue, why is this an issue, and what should Luke do about it? ***** For assignment 3, prepare a memo to the Ethics Department file that considers ONLY the following two theories that were discussed in class, in the online lecture on ethical reasoning, and your readings – The Golden Rule and Virtue Ethics. You may consider any of the resources provided in your text, and online lectures. However, it is advised that you DO NOT consult the internet. Your papers will be graded based on the required resources for GENB 4350. Additionally, most of the accidental plagiarism cases have arisen from students using internet sources and failing to properly cite the work used. Additionally, there are ethical reasoning steps discussed in your textbook. Keep in mind that not all of the concepts presented in these steps may be included in this memo (but eventually may be included in Assignment 4). Finally, remember that Assignments 2 and 3 are considered “drafts” for Assignment 4, which will require you to combine your analysis from both prior assignments into one paper.
Looking for help with an assignment? Connect with an assignment Expert Now!
Ethics Department for ABC Company (ABC)Ethics Department for ABC Company (ABC)
Get your essay writing needs completed by us and enjoy these and more benefits:
Our qualified team of experts have access to varied online library databases to help with recent and well researched tools that help in writing your paper to deliver a profound research that earns you a stellar grade
We have a user friendly interface to help you track the progress on your order from your client portal. Additionally, with each and every step, you will get notified on the status of your paper to give you an easy time to do other kinds of stuff
Order Our Custom Essay Writing Service
1. Making an Order Tip and Tricks
- Choose the type of assignment, topic, subject, length, and deadline for your paper.
- Indicate the following order parameters: service, chosen writer level, number of cited sources, and citation style.
- Add your document or provide instructions for paper in a specific form.
2. Tips and Tricks for Choosing the Right Writer
- Log in using your email address or your Facebook account.
- A list of suitable writers will be offered to you. Before making a selection, you can read testimonials or engage in a Live Chat with authors.
- Check your balance and, if necessary, add funds to your account. Here you will also find exclusive bargains.
- Put money into the account of the chosen writer.
3. Tips and Tricks for Supervising the Writing Process
- Get the chance to keep track of the process and connect with your writer.
- If required, include updated instructions.
- Have a conversation with your author.
4. Tips and Tricks to Enjoy the Results
- You will receive the paper. You have the option of requesting modifications if they are required. Before giving it back to the writer, make a list of the adjustments that need to be made.
- Accept the paper and send the money to the author.
- Rate your writer, submit your request, then sit back and enjoy the results.
How can we even make your school life easier with our services?
We always strive to provide the best techniques and skills that help your essay a stellar paper. We have achieved this through the years by offering features such as: