· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1. Differentiate between Quantitative vs. Qualitative research. Give examples from the articles you have referred in assignment 1 (1.5 Points)
Q2. a. From the the articles you referred in assignment 1 explain one of the quantitative analysis used by the any author.
b. Explain, what is ANOVA and Regression Analysis and its use in research. (1.5 Points)
Q3. Bring out the steps in Conducting Experiments and their concerned design (1 Mark)
Q4. Explain interview methods and the areas of concern in conducting them (1 Mark)