In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected and focused on for assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8.
Research the company on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, the Strayer University’s online databases, the Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will do a 15-minute presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Use the Capstone Template [PPTX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
Develop an 8–12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based upon assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8–12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Go to the Strayer University Online Library and locate at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- References must be submitted on a Works Cited page using SWS format.