- Choose one specific location on the body
After exploring the content for this module, you should be ready to discuss the topics at a deeper level with your classmates. Your task is to explore how the structure of the integumentary and skeletal systems contribute to their role as the body’s first line of defense.
You should spend approximately 4 hours on this assignment.
- Choose one specific location on the body (e.g., hand, thigh, abdomen, etc.) and respond to the following in a post of at least 300 words:
- Describe the structure of each layer of skin at your chosen location and how it is related to its specific function at that location.
- Describe how the structure of skin appendages present at your chosen location is adapted for its given function.
- What joints are present in your chosen location? Describe the structure of the joint(s) and associated bones and other structures. What function does this joint perform?
- Consult the resources that are posted to your own post and explain why each resource is or isn’t a valid resource.
- All references must be cited using APA Style format. Please refer to the CCCOnline APA Citation Toolkit.
All references should be reliable websites or online journals