Best practices in Project Delivery for a regional transport provider.
Best practices in Project Delivery for a regional transport provider
You are required to deliver a 2500 word report on “Best practices in Project Delivery for a regional transport provider” This report should detail the approach you will take to deliver the project at LOCLBus and will detail best practice in Project Management, including, but not limited to:
- Balancing cost, time and quality
- Stakeholder involvement
- Risk Management
- Team structure between the companies
- Plan for strong communications with the selected supplier
- Supplier choice and management
- Project management process and methods to be used
You will also additionally need to include, the following:
- A Risk Register
- A Project Plan using the tasks that have been outlined in the internal document included in the case study (and any extra steps you think are needed) – this can be in any software you want, but will need to show tasks, task order and dates along with a total project length. You can assume the project starts on 1st Sept 2020
- A Stakeholder Matrix
- Project charter – one page maximum
This document will need to include references to academic works where appropriate, and any industry bodies (Axelos, PMI etc).