Hire writer to write annotated bibliography for me
Looking for an expert in writing a well researched annotated bibliography? we got you!
What an annotated bibliography is made of
An annotated bibliography describes a collection of citations of published articles, documents, or books deemed as source material for written works organized in alphabetical order. An Annotated bibliography is made up of two parts, the citation followed by the annotation. Each accompanying annotation is typically made up of at least one paragraph of between 100 to 300 words. The word count of an annotated bibliography nonetheless varies according to the requirements of the essay. The annotation describes and analyses the content of the cited source material to purposefully communicate to the audience that the written content is accurate, relevant, and of acceptable standards. In an essay, the annotated bibliography follows the abstract. In contrast to the annotated bibliography, the abstract is a succinct summary of the essay.
What you get from our annotated bibliography service
Use of recent sources
In-depth reading & writing
Access to bibliography information
The process of writing an annotated bibliography
The first step to writing a good annotated bibliography begins with a research and summary of source material on the subject matter of the essay. The summary will contribute toward the structure of the annotation and as such, it should touch on the main themes of the subject being discussed. By summarizing the information, the annotated bibliography aims to provide the audience with a preamble of what to expect at a glance. After gathering the source material, one should pick an academic citation format befitting of the essay. Such format are supposed to guide the alphabetical order of the citations. The citation style varies according to the type of essay or field written from. Regardless of whether an essay follows APA, MLA, or Chicago conventions, the alphabetical order is necessary for presentable and acceptable academic work. Regardless of whether the first name or last name of the author has been used in the citation, the alphabetical order should always follow the format that is replicated in the works cited or references page. There are formats of organizing the cited works apart from alphabetical order such as by the time of publishing, the language of publishing, or by topic especially where possible. In cases where an author has contributed more than one source to the annotations, a combination of alphabetical order and chronological order is applicable as per the APA, MLA, and Chicago citation formats.
Things to watch out for when writing an annotated bibliography
When writing the annotated bibliography, it is sometimes advisable to evaluate the background of cited authors as well as their academic credentials. The author’s experience provides the writer and the audience the perspective from which their material was written from. This is critical, especially when gauging the analytical predisposition of the author on a subject matter. This influences the depth of the cited works which can enrich the writer’s essay. Also, a typical annotated bibliography explains why the cited source has been chosen for the essay. This discusses the source’s suitability and significance to the subject matter. Other things to look out for when preparing the annotations are the methods of research that the author used when gathering data such as the instruments used for measurement or the techniques used to arrive at the author’s inferences. Therefore, succinctly, an annotated bibliography lists cited works and their summarized description, arranged in alphabetical order and discussing how the authors’ sources contribute to the essay’s subject matter while taking note of their academic experience and inclinations so that the reader may acquire an overall picture of what to expect from the writer.
How can I place an order and pay someone to do my Annotated Bibliography?
Our order process takes a few minutes to simply input all assignment details and get your annotated bibliography completed within the deadline provided. We work hand in hand with our client to ensure they understand the concepts and can always go through and clearly get a picture of what his or her project involves
Fill in instructions in detail
Provide as much instructions such as length, deadline, type of writer among others
Post order & Complete Payment
Create a free account on the last page, post the order & Complete payment
Writing & Editing Process
The paper is assigned to best suitable writer & reviewed by editing team before completion
You can get in touch with our support team for a detailed explanation and help in how you can order or buy a capstone project online with essayhubmarket.com
Types of structures to use when writing an annotated bibliography
Annotated bibliographies do possess different structures that are suited to each pertinent task as the situation calls for it. An annotated bibliography can, therefore, be categorized as being descriptive, summative, or analytical.
- A descriptive annotated bibliography covers the source instead of discussing the actual discourse, theories, or information that the content is communicating. Such an annotated bibliography bears a close resemblance to an abstract in the way that it provides information on what the source cited is about, including the topics covered, and notes any additional features included with the source such as an appendix or other notable referenced works. Such a bibliography can serve as a literature review before conductive extensive research.
- A summative annotated bibliography as its name states is one that provides a summary of the subject matter, hypothesis, or communication of the source. Annotations used here may contain theories, methodologies, and inferences but the writer does not have to provide their own interpretations of the content. Instead, such an annotated bibliography seeks to answer queries such as what the argument is of concern to the author, what important results the author found to support or refute their argument, and what inferences the author found. As it can be seen, these annotations try to wrap up the author’s content as succinctly as possible and can also be called informative annotated bibliographies.
- An analytical annotated bibliography is a style that provides the essay writer’s own interpretations about the subject matter of the cited source. Many professors will often ask for this type of structure in written projects. When using this structure of annotated bibliography, what one is essentially doing is critiquing the source’s content such as the strength or weaknesses of the arguments put forth. Because this structure often involves pitting the content against other sources of research that address the same issue it is said to be a critical annotated bibliography.
Why write an annotated bibliography?
An annotated bibliography is oftentimes a necessity because of several reasons. When asked to write an annotated bibliography, the professor is often looking to determine if one can recognize and analyze what literature is relevant to the issue of research. By writing an annotated bibliography, one can show they have thoroughly reviewed the content and therefore have a grasp of the skills required to pick which sources enrich the written material from those which are insubstantial to the subject at hand. Annotated bibliographies helps assess each individual source’s contribution to the comprehension of the topic of research.
What are some of the disciplines that you offer Write My Annotated Bibliography service?
- Humanities and social science
- Natural sciences
- Formal sciences
- Professions and applied sciences
- Business & Accounting
- Architecture and design
- Interdisciplinary studies
- Journalism, media studies and communication
- Human physical performance and recreation
- Family and consumer science
- Environmental studies and forestry
- Engineering and technology
- Ethnic and cultural studies
- Political science
- Systems science
- Applied mathematics c
- Pure mathematics
- Computer sciences
- Space sciences
- Earth sciences
- Biology & Chemistry
All types of papers including essays, college papers, research papers, theses, dissertations etc., and other custom-written materials which EssayHubMarket.com provides to the customers are exclusively for the purpose of assistance. All these texts are unique and can be further used with proper references only.
© 2021 Essay Hub Market. All Rights Reserved.